Brand Workshop Informs Content & Design for Marketing Site
ResultsFile was gearing up for extreme growth and came to us looking for a solid brand and web presence to articulate their product offering and compel potential partners, clients, and vendors to engage in the marketplace and enter into long-term engagements.
Working as part of the duo that is Alt House Interactive, we designed and hosted a series of collaborative brand workshops to gain customer insight and create cross functional solutions for top audiences.
- Defined marketing objectives that align with the company’s mission, values and trajectory.
- Created brand assets and documentation to inform current and future initiatives.
- Designed and built a best in class web presence that informs potential partners and customers and drives core conversions like requesting a demo.
- Set the stage for future marketing initiatives.
- Continued engagement in a retainer to support ongoing marketing goals including explainer videos, sales collateral and ongoing enhancement to their online presence and marketing tools.